We are currently recruiting for sessional workers to work with our service users across London and Essex. We are especially keen to receive applications from every borough in London where we have a growing number of service users.
Essential criteria includes:
- A positive attitude towards older people/people with disabilities.
- A commitment to promoting choice.
- An understanding of and commitment to the rights of people with disabilities.
- Able to communicate in different ways.
- Able to adapt to the different needs of different people.
- Ability to organise your time and keep timed appointments.
- Care Certificate Training
- NVQ/QCF Level 2and 3 in Health and Social Care or working towards this.
Desirable criteria includes
- Experience of supporting older people/ people with a disability.
- Able to work varying shift times.
- Ability to adapt to a number of challenging environments.
Proof of eligibility to work within the UK must be provided. Every worker will need to have an enhanced DBS disclosure before any offer of work is given.
Golden Key Support Ltd strives to be an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
Please apply by submitting an application form:
– By email to email@example.com
– or by hand or post to Golden Key Support Ltd, G5, 93-101 Greenfield Road, London E1 1EJ.